발색시약이 들어있는 비닐튜브에 물샘플을 넣고, 지정시간이 지난 후 표준색과 비교하는 방법으로 수질을 검사하는 쉽고 편리한 수질 검사용 팩입니다.PH조정등 비색적정에 필요한 전처리 과정을 최대한 줄여 누구라도 쉽게 측정할 수 있도록 고안하였습니다.측정결과를 5분안에 알수 있습니다.(일부항목제외),분석용 시험지에 비해 좀더 낮은 농도까지 측정할 수 있다.
Range:Cl 5 ~≥1000 mg/L (ppm)
5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, 600, ≥1000 ppm
Method:Potassium Iodide color comparison
1. Chloride ion Cl- is not measurable by this method. We recommend to use the Chloride ion
PACKTEST, ref: WAK-Cl(200), the Chloride ion (Low range) PACKTEST, ref: WAK-Cl(D) or the
Drop Test Chloride, ref: WAD-Cl.
2. The normal pH range is 3 - 9. If necessary, adjust the pH with diluted sulfuric acid or sodium
3. The reaction color becomes stronger than 1000mg/L of standard color when the chlorine
standard solution is 9000mg/L.
The reaction color becomes colorless when the standard solution is higher than 90,000mg/L.
4. Ensure that PACKTEST tube is filled up to the half.
5. Partially undissolved reagent will not affect the measurement.
6. Keep sample temperature in the range 15°C - 40°C. Lower temperature necessitates longer
7. Read the test under a daylight type lamp.
8. Put the line back into the aperture after using to prevent reagent spilt.
Standard colors were determined from standard solutions. However, coexisting substances will
cause inaccurate results. The list below reports substances concentrations under which ones
interferences are insignificant:
≤ 1000 mg/L : Al3+, B3+, Ba2+, Ca2+, Cl-, F-, K+, Mg2+, Mn2+, Na+, NH4
+, Ni2+, NO3
≤ 100 mg/L : Fe3+
≤ 10 mg/L : Cr6+
≤ 5 mg/L : Cu2+
Hydrogen peroxide and other oxidizing chemicals can interfere with the colored reaction.
The Residual Chlorine (High range) PACKTEST is not suitable for sample containing starch. Iodide
reacts with starch to make a blue-black complex.
The Residual Chlorine (High range) PACKTEST is suitable for sea water samples.
검사키트 - 잔류염소 관련자료